TEMPORARY CLOSING OF ROAD
ROADS ACT 1993 – 2015
(SECTION 75 OF THE ROADS ACT 1993)
ROADS REGULATIONS 1994.
DECISION TO CLOSE ROADS
to facilitate Quest, Lough Derg,Co. Tipperary
NOTICE is hereby given that Tipperary County Council
has made an Order closing the following roads:
ROAD TO BE CLOSED:
1) Ballina: Lakeside Drive L-6090-0
– starting at the Killaloe BridgeJunction and finishing at the Lakeside Hotel. This area will include all public car parking spaces on Lakeside Drive.
(Local residential access only to Lakeside Drive from the R494 road).
2) Graves of the Leinster Men Road:
Starting at the R494 / L-6036-0 junction including road numbers:
L2130-26, L2136-0 and L2136-10
to the junction of the L-6037-0 /
L2136-21. The area will include
all public car parking spaces.
(Local diversions in place for the
duration of the event.)
PERIOD OF CLOSURE:
1) From 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on Saturday, 14th September 2019.
2) From 5.00 a.m. to 1:00p.m. on Saturday, 14th September 2019.
1) Residential access will be via L-6092-0.
2) Diversion to Ballina will be via L-2130-0, L-21302-9 and to Garrykennedy and Portroe via R494.
REASON FOR CLOSURE:
To facilitate the Quest, Lough Derg Event.
ROAD CLOSURE – ROSANNA ROAD, TIPPERARY TOWN