Qualified, experienced Accountant required fulfilling the role of Financial Account for an approved housing body based in Limerick, operating on a national level.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be involved in all aspects of the Finance Department. Primary objective is to, control, administer, interpret and report on all financial issues of the organisation to the Head of Finance.
Responsibilities will include the following:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Assisting in the year end audit
– Accounts payable and receivable
– Cash management
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
– Experience in the charity sector would be an advantage
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong planning ad organisational skills are required
– Previous experience of Sage would be an advantage
Novas Initiatives is a non-profit organisation whose primary function is to support individuals experiencing social exclusion to achieve their potential. Our mission statement is simple: ‘Novas Initiatives actively supports and promotes social inclusion’. If you would like to work in an environment that strives to make a difference to people’s lives, then we would very much like to hear from you. The ideal person will be self-motivated, able to work on his or her own initiative and be a team player.
Salary will reflect the level of competence and experience of the appointed candidate.
Further information and CV’s to be forwarded to: Tracey McCarthy, Office Administrator, Novas Initiatives, McGarry House, 7 Alphonsus Street, Limerick marked Private and Confidential no later than Friday, 24th October at midday.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 061 370325