(This is a Temporary Specific Purpose Contract to Provide Maternity Cover for a period of approximately 6 months, commencing in December 2014).
North Tipperary Sports Partnership is funded by the Irish Sports Council, to coordinate, plan & deliver sport and physical activity opportunities for the people of North Tipperary.
Reporting to the Sports Co-ordinator, the functions of the post-holder will be:
– Day to day financial accounts management and general record keeping
– Coordination of publicity for a series of training workshops for local clubs/groups
– Administration of a variety of Sports Partnership projects
– Updating of website and newsletter on a regular basis
– Meeting co-ordination and management including minute-taking
The following skills and experience are a requirement –
– A minimum of 2 years’ payroll experience
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in office administration
– ECDL qualified, excellent keyboard skills and experienced at using a range of IT packages from MS Office incl. Word, Access, and Excel
The successful candidate is likely to be –
– A dynamic individual with initiative, drive and good organisational skills
– Efficient & effective at implementing office systems
– A good communicator with strong customer relations skills
– An interest in sport is desirable but not essential.
For further details, please contact: North Tipperary Sports Partnership Ltd.
c/o Lifelong Learning Service, Martyrs Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary: 067-43604
email@example.com / www.ntsp.ie
Please submit a CV and a separate Statement of Suitability (outlining clearly how your skills and experience meet the above requirements) to the above address by 4pm on Tuesday 28th October 2014.