1. Nenagh Guardian: Slatterys Garage Puckane APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN we are currently looking for the position of Apprentice Technician Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or post to Slatterys Garage, Puckane, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
2. Nenagh Guardian: PART-TIME SECRETARY required for busy GP Surgery in Nenagh area. Apply with CV and reference to Box No: P-81
3. Nenagh Guardian: QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER required for part-time work in busy salon in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. Must be qualified in all areas of hairdressing. Please call Laura after 6pm on 087 975 8170
4. Nenagh Guardian: RELIABLE PERSON required from December to mind 3 children’s own home in Nenagh during school terms. Own car needed for school runs.
Phone 086 3190181
5. Nenagh Guardian: CareBright CARE ASSISTANTS – Nenagh, Ballina & Killaloe
CareBright currently have vacancies in Nenagh, Ballina & Killaloe Applicants must have experience in a community/clinical setting along with QQ1/FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare (Care Skills & Care of the Older Person) you must be available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. Own transport with full drivers licence is essential. We are offering premium rates with mileage paid.
Email your CV immediately to email@example.com
6. Nenagh Guardian: Aqualeak Ltd., are a Water Leak Detection Company based in Nenagh that provide Water Leak Detection services for residential, commercial and public clients throughout the country
Aqualeak are also main distributors for, industry leading Seba KMT leak detection equipment, inducing ground microphones, correlators & loggers. We currently have the following vacancies:
Qualified or near qualified plumber required
Experience with regard to public water supplies would be an advantage but not a requirement
Full clean driving licence necessary
LEAK DETECTION OPERATIVE
No experience necessary
Clean driving licence essential
Safe Pass an advantage
Apply in confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Nenagh Guardian: Newtown Community Play School The Old School House, Nenagh 087 675 8987 /087 260 5748 email@example.com Facebook@newtowncommunityplaygroup A position for PLAYGROUP LEADER has become available:
A minimum qualification of a FETAC Level 6 is essential
Closing Date for receipt of CV is Monday the 7th of November please send CV with a cover letter to our email address.
8. Nenagh Guardian: EBS Progressive and Well established Financial institution requires a MANAGER/MORTGAGE ADVISOR The candidate will be required to have good interpersonal and motivational skills QFA or APA qualifications & experience essential
All applications with CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org