- The Guardian: Input relevant Box Number, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: Input relevant Box Number, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Midland Tribune: Input relevant Box Number, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly
- Limerick Leader: Input relevant Box Number, 54 O’Connell Street, Limerick.
The following positions have arisen in Abbey Retail.
– TRAINEE STORE PERSON
– EXPERIENCED STORES PERSON
Please email CVs to email@example.com.
Closing date, 15th October 2014.
HSE Mid-West and Milford Care Centre
HSE Mid-West and Milford Care Centre are jointly initiating a pilot project aimed at developing a Hospice at Home model of care for children with life limiting conditions throughout County Clare, Limerick and North Tipperary. This project has been endorsed by the National Development Committee for Children’s Palliative Care and its focus will be on maximising the input and support of all existing stakeholders in this field in order to enhance home based service provision for Children with life limiting conditions into the future.
This Project is also being part funded by the Irish Hospice Foundation.
Reporting to the Chairperson of the Project Steering Committee, applications are now being invited for the part-time position of:
PROJECT COORDINATOR, Hospice in the Home for Children with Life Limited Conditions
Owing to the nature of the work involved it is necessary that the successful candidate possess the following:
– Qualification in a relevant Clinical area is essential, with a minimum of 5 years post registration experience of which 2 should be in the speciality or related area
– Professional knowledge and understanding of existing service provision for children with a life limited condition
– Working knowledge/experience of Project Management
– Strong communication, organisational and influencing skills
– Ability to plan and manage change
This will be a 12 months fixed term contract and will be based on 19.5 hours per week.
Interested candidate should submit their CV with covering letter stating their interest in the post to Declan Deegan, Head of Hr, Milford Care Centre, Castletroy, Limerick or by email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4.00pm on Friday, 10th October 2014. Shortlisting may apply.
Job Description and further information are available on www.milfordcarecentre.ie
PART TIME SALES PERSON
PART TIME SALES PERSON required. Sales and computer experience essential an interest in Interior Design would be an advantage.
Weekend work involved.
Reply to Box No: M-87, Nenagh Guardian, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
SITUATIONS VACANT – NENAGH GUARDIAN
BEAUTICIAN’S CHAIR to rent in busy area of Nenagh.
Experience and references essential.
Call 087 382 1602
QUALIFIED HAIR STYLIST required.
Starr Hair Creations, 067-32855
TRENDY BARBERS CHAIR to let in Nenagh. Reference and Experience essential.
Contact 087 382 1602
WANTED GRINDS IN HIGHER LEVEL MATHS.
Tel: 087 946 2242