a. Monthly Meeting of Clonmel Borough District held on 17th February, 2016.
2. Attendance of Housing Directorate
3. Presentaticn on Town Centre Initiative (Clonmel/Cahir Scheme) – Kathleen Prendergast
4. Presentation on development of River Suir Blueway Paddy Crotty
5. Consideration of Schedule of Proposed District Works
6. Adoption of General Municipal Allocations 2016 – attached
7. Reports of Officers
8. Chief Executive /Delegated Officers Orders – period up to 11th March 2016
9. Consideration of the following notices of motion:- 1
(a) Councillor Andy Moloney
That this council provide a street light at the school at Tankardstown School. As it is on a dangerous bend which cannot be moved, a streetlight would suffice as parents and children are at a serious safety risk in the winter months.
(b) Councillor Andy Moloney
That the old council depot at Kedra, Cahir, be fenced off and that the portion of land it occupies be offered to the neighbouring farmer to maintain if it has no more use. Either way it needs to be secured to stop illegal parking.
(c) Councillor Pat English
That Clonmel Borough District connects the Road Gullies at the back of Cloughcarrigeen Estate, Kilsheelan to the existing road gullies to the front of this estate, which discharge into the river Suir.
12. Votes of Sympathy/Congratulations.
13. Any other business