- To consider and adopt Minutes of November Meeting held on 20th November 2014.
- To receive presentation from Tipperary Rural Travellers Project (Margaret Casey & Brian Dillon).
- To receive response from Community & Economic Development staff on matters raised by members.
- To consider Draft Bye-Laws for Lisbunny Lawn Cemetery and agree to place on public display.
- To nominate local authority members (3 no.) to Joint Policing Committee.
- To receive update on budgetary process for the Municipal District for 2015.
- To note Action Plan arising from November Meeting.
- To update members on:
(a) Lisbunny Burial Ground
(b) Gills Garden
(c) CCTV System
(d) Nenagh Traffic Management Plan
(e) Castlelough Playground
(f) Newport Town Park
(g) Lough Derg Stimulus Fund Projects
(h) Roadworks Programme
9. To note Engineer’s Checklist on roads matters.
10. To consider notices of motion as set out hereunder:
Notice of Motion No. 200 submitted by Cllr. P. Bugler
I hereby request Tipperary County Council to erect more lights between the Mace Shop in Ballina and Ballina GAA hurling field as this area is very dark.
Notice of Motion No. 211 submitted by Cllr’s. G. Darcy, M. Ryan & M. O’Meara
That this Municipal District Council seek funding for the Nenagh/Cloughjordan Road at Bantiss so that a permanent solution can be found to address the safety issues there.
Notice of Motion No. 212 submitted by Cllr. J. Hannigan
That Nenagh Municipal District/Tipperary County Council undertake an audit of the R493 which is a part of the “Lough Derg Drive”, a main tourist route. To draft a schedule of works and make a submission to central Government for special funding for such works to be completed.
Notice of Motion No. 201 submitted by Cllr. P. Bugler
I hereby request Tipperary County Council to solve flooding problems at Cragg, Birdhill near Longhouse Sports Field.
Notice of Motion No. 202 submitted by Cllr. P. Bugler
I hereby request Tipperary County Council to tarmac part of Boher Road from Speed Limit Sign on Boher Road down to Min Street, Ballina.
11. To consider items of Correspondence
12. Votes of Sympathy/Congratulations
13. Any other business.
Note: A visit to Lisbunny Lawn Cemetery has been arranged for 2.30 p.m. after the meeting (weather permitting) for any members interested in seeing same.