- Meeting Summons and Prayer
- Minutes of Meetings
- Standing Orders Committee 25/02/2016
- Monthly Meeting 25/02/2016
- Update from Director of Housing
- Update from Director of Planning
- Town Centre Initiative – Carrick-on-Suir
- Schedule of Municipal District Works
- District Engineers Report
- District Administrators Report
- Date of Workshop on Speed Limits.
- General Municipal Allocation 1916
- Making of grant to Ballingarry Parish Journal Committee
- Carrick Municipal District Awards Scheme
- Carrick Municipal District Festivals Grants Scheme.
- Chief Executive Orders Relating to District
- Notices of Motion
Cllr. David Dunne Number 659
That Town Councils be reestablished for towns with a population over 5,000.
Cllr. David Dunne Number 660
That the route from St Bridget’s hospital along Strand Lane, North Quay, and the riverside walk to Bohereen na gCappall be kept free of litter and illegally dumped waste
Cllr. Imelda Goldsboro Number 661
Can the Carrick on Suir Municipal District provide a competition within the district for the Tidy Towns Competition 2016. As there are currently 20 groups participating, this would be a great incentive for all those involved.
Cllr. Imelda Goldsboro Number 662
Would Carrick on Suir Municipal District allow the Memorial garden in Ballynonty and the Historic Village garden in Ballingarry to be covered by the Council’s public lighting costs as the ESB costs are extravagant in comparison to the running costs and it is not viable for these voluntary groups to maintain.
Cllr. Imelda Goldsboro Number 663
Can this District inform the Members of the budget for Tidy Towns 2016 in the South of the County in comparison to the North of the County, as there is a large discrepancy in the allocation for this year.
- Any other business arising with the consent of the Cathaoirleach