Campion Pumps – 056 8834288 have 6 vacancies:
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (Based in Gortnahoe) – person required to work as part of a team in a busy office environment. Must have experienced of MS Office and IT Skills, duties will vary but involve using computer systems for managing employee jobs, service & maintenance schedules and other such administration duties.
- OFFICE RECEPTIONIST (Based in Gortnahoe) – This is a fixed term contract position to cover maternity leave only. Duties will involve answering phone, working with management to organise busy daily schedule for service teams. Must have good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office for typing up quotations and letters
- STORES MANAGER (Based in Gortnahoe) – person required to work in a busy stores department, must have good IT skills and be able to work as part of a busy team. Duties include daily stock checks, organising large store warehouse and reordering products. Also person to work closely with project ream to ensure products for jobs are there when required.
- APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN (Based in Gortnahoe) – Person required to serve as an apprentice electrician. Must have good IT skills and be willing to work hard and learn this trade. Driving licence an advantage.
- APPRENTICE INSTRUMENTATION ELECTRICIAN (Based in Gortnahoe) – Person required to serve as an Instrumentation apprentice electrician. Must have good IT & Maths skills, role will involve training with PLC’s and complex writing projects. Person must be willing to work hard and learn this trade. Driving licence an advantage.
- SERVICE ELECTRICIAN – (Position based in Dublin) – Service & Maintenance electrician required to work as part of a team from our Dublin Office to carry out works for our Dublin Clients. Person must have a driving licence, good IT skills and willingness to work hard. Duties will include carrying out routine service of pumps and control systems in Hotels, office buildings etc. Mainly in the Dublin and surrounding areas.
All CV’s to be emailed to email@example.com