Due to continued expansion, Tipperary Kitchens now require the following people to join their team:
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – 3 days per week with a view to full time, duties to include managing orders, customer service, Social media & website management and other duties as they arise.
- PROJECT MANAGER/SITE SURVEYOR – In depth knowledge of kitchen industry required. Previous experience in a similar role essential. Excellent customer service skills required.
- WORK SHOP MANAGER – Must have 5 years’ experience in the manufacture and assembly of fitted furniture. Experience managing staff an advantage. Must have full clean Irish licence.
- CNC OPERATORS – Minimum 3 years’ experience operating CnC Machines in a busy workshop
- EXPERIENCED KITCHEN FITTERS – 5 years’ experience minimum. Must have full clean Irish licence, manual handling and safe pass required.
- EXPERIENCED KITCHEN DESIGNER/SALES PERSON – 3 Years’ experience preferable, knowledge of Articad an advantage.
- EXPERIENCED FURNITURE SPRAYERS (Split Shifts required)
Minimum 3 years’ experience spraying furniture required.
Interested Candidates please forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org