1. Tipperary Star: DELI / FAST FOOD MANAGER wanted for a store in Thurles.
The ideal candidate has relevant experience as a Deli Supervisor / Manager and has ambition to drive sales and innovation in a Deli department. Ensure the Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times ensuring all HACCP and Food Safety standards are met. A friendly outgoing personality is very important.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Barbara on 087 6616461
2. Tipperary Star: EXPERIENCED OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR required for Construction / Plan Hire Company in Heathrow area of West London. Experience in accounts/invoicing and payroll. Also general office duties as assigned. Good wages and conditions.
Replies to email@example.com or phone: 0044 77 986 32580
3. Tipperary Star: Required 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD YEAR ELECTRICAL APPRENTICES to start immediately. Tel: 056 7706 040
4. Tipperary Star: Louis Fitzgerald Group – Careers in Food & Drink Industry
Are you friendly & sociable? Have you bags of enthusiasm for good food & drink? Are you excited about building a career in the Food & Drink Industry? The Fitzgerald Group are one of Irelands largest hospitality groups and we are looking for people to fill various positions (BAR STAFF, KITCHEN STAFF, FOOD SERVICES STAFF) in our Pubs, Restaurants and Hotels. We can offer 1st class training and support to help you grow and develop your career.
If this sounds like you please submit CV to the Fitzgerald Group, Palmerstown House, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
5. Tipperary Star: SPRAY PAINTER / PREPPER – required for busy crash repairer garage, based in Urlingford, Co Kilkenny. CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Auto Body Craft, Main Street, Urlingford, Co Kilkenny
6. Tipperary Star: ARTIC & RIGID DRIVERS are required for a busy Transport Company in Mid Tipperary Day & Night Drivers required 3 / 4 days per week, Oct –April. Please apply in writing on or before Friday, Oct 7th to Francis Ely Transport Ltd, Athnid, Thurles, Co Tipperary. You may also email your details to email@example.com or telephone Francis / Mary on 0504 45404
7. Tipperary Star: Annacarty Childcare Ltd – EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER – Part Time Maternity Cover – Employment Start Date: 7th Nov 2016.
Applications are invited for the post of Early Years Practitioner, the following is required:
• FETAC Level 6 childcare Qualification
• Certification in the implementation of Highscope
• Good working knowledge Aistear and Siolta
• A min of 1 years’ experience in an early years setting
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Garda Vetting
The following is desirable:
• Child Protection
• Occupational First Aid
• Primary Food Hygiene
• Manual Handling
• Full Clean Driving licence
Closing date for applications 14th October 2016. To apply send you CV to Annacarty Childcare Lt, Shannaknock, Annacarty, Co. Tipperary or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: SERVICE MAN WANTED – with full clean licence to service, repair and install calf feeders, milking machines and hydraulic scrapers in the Mid Tipperary area, Phone 086 2533 099 or email email@example.com
• Tipperary Star: Situations Vacant: Join a brand new exciting community nursing team. NURSES wanted to make a massive difference in our clients’ lives. Part time and full time work available. Permanent contract on offer. Training and CPD provided. We need a compassionate team of wonderful people to help a young adult get back on track.
Please call 0504 91100 for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org