1. Tipperary Star: Experienced Office Administrator required for Construction/Plant Hire Company in Heathrow area of West London. Experienced in accounts/invoicing & payroll firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 0044 779 863 2580
2. Tipperary Star: HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER Required by JN Cummins & Co Ltd – A minimum of a Higher Diploma in Safety, Health & Welfare at Work. Be familiar with all health & safety legislations applicable to our business. Experience desired but not essential for a multidiscipline role at Managerial level. Be familiar with Construction methods, Site Management, Project Supervisor Construction Stage, Project supervisor Design process. Be familiar with carrying out safety duties for State and Semi State Agencies.
Candidates will be both office and site based. Have excellent IT skills to carry out the duties of the post. Immediate start, competitive salary and company vehicle
Apply with current CV in writing to Mayfield, Cashel, Co Tipperary or email: email@example.com
3. Tipperary Star: Dundrum Steel RHD Ltd, t/a O’Dwyer Steel, Dundrum, Co Tipperary – STEEL ERECTORS / CLADDERS – Experience steel erectors cladders required to construct Agricultural buildings. The projects will be based in the Tipperary, Cork, Waterford or Limerick areas. Applicants must be able to read drawings and be experienced in lining and levelling buildings.
If interested please forward CV by email: to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to John Hanly, O ‘Dwyer Steel, Dundrum, Co Tipperary or contact mobile at 087 813 8343
4. Tipperary Star: FULL TIME DRIVER / SALESPERSON – required in the Laois, North Kilkenny and Thurles Areas covering the agricultural, domestic, industrial and lubricants markets. Previous experience in Oil distribution desirable Category C driving licence essential. Competitive pay and conditions on offer.
Please reply with CV on or before 23rd Sept 2016 By post to: Tom McAuliffe, Vale Oil, Castlemeadows, Thurles, co Tipperary
5. Tipperary Star: Ardeen Nursing Home, Abbey Road, Thurles, Co Tipperary require RGN enquires to 0504 22094
6. Tipperary Star: DELI / SHOP ASSISTANT – required for shop in Thurles. Please forward CV to Box No: 546, The Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
7. Tipperary Star: ACCOUNTS PERSON with experience in sage accounting package required by Templemore office. Please contact 0504 31315 or 087 244 1664
8. Tipperary Star: RECEPTIONIST required for busy office full time position. Experience in computers and front office skills desirable.
Please forward CV to PO Box 544, The Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
9. Tipperary Star: WANTED QUALIFIED MECHANIC & LIGHT COMMERCIAL TESTER. Apply in confidence to the Directors of Colville Hunt 052 6127600 or 086 23 63 225. Excellent opportunity for successful candidate
10. Tipperary Star: A QUALIFIED NURSE required to escort 2 students with complex needs to and from Scoil Aonghusa Cahir Road, Cashel, co Tipperary daily.
Phone Colette on 062 626 44
11. Tipperary Star: QUALIFIED HANDYMAN – Plaster required phone: 087 363 0143
12. Tipperary Star: Are you a NURSE looking for a new unique opportunity? Exciting community nursing position available. Part time and full time work available. Permanent contract on offer. We need a compassionate team of wonderful people to help a young adult get back on track.
Please call 0504 91100 for more details or email email@example.com
13. Tipperary Star: WANTED PERSON required to Milk Cows. May suit person part time to do mornings only, or evenings only or both. No previous milking experience required. Training can be provided. Clonoulty area.
Replies to Box No: 545, The Tipperary Star, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
14. Tipperary Star: SERVICE MAN WANTED – with full clean licence to service, repair and install calf feeders, milking machines and hydraulic scrapers in the Mid Tipperary area
Phone 086 253 3099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org