1. Nenagh Guardian: Tipperary ETB are now recruiting for a PART TIME MATHS TUTOR IN FURTHER EDUCATION.
Application forms available from www.tipperaryetb.ie or the Human Resources Department on 067-31250. Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the HR Department, Tipperary ETB, Administrative Offices, Church Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary or email@example.com by 12 noon 3rd October 2016
Any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fionuala McGeever, Chief Executive
2. Nenagh Guardian: DAF Limerick Truck And Trailer, Ballysimon Road, Limerick
We are seeking to fill the following full time position:
Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Receipt, processing and administration of Phone Orders and Enquiries
• Attending to and processing Counter Parts, Sales and Enquiries
• Processing of Cash and Credit Card payments
• Issuing Parts Invoices
• Processing of orders and general stores work
A working knowledge of various truck and trailer brands would be an advantage. All enquiries to Henry Roe: 087 630 9973 or email@example.com
3. Nenagh Guardian: SHOP SUPERVISOR required – Part Time for Tipperary Friends of Animals, Charity Shop, Nenagh to be responsible for the day to day running of the shop.
To apply send CV to Box No: P-73, Nenagh Guardian, 13 Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary by Thursday, 6th October 2016
4. Nenagh Guardian: HC2 Hair Salon, Annacotty, Limerick requires FULLY QUALIFIED STYLIST (PART-TIME /FULL TIME POSITION)
Contact: Arlene on 061 335017
5. Nenagh Guardian: ATTENTION: VAN, CAR AND JEEP OWNERS
Do you need to earn extra cash? Can you distribute directories in local areas?
If you can and live in the County then Lo-Call Colin @CityPOST on 1890 240 240 or 01 901 1678 during office hours or email your full name, full address, phone number and vehicle type to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Nenagh Guardian: North Tipperary Community Services seeks applications from candidates for the following vacancy in their Community Pre-School.
PRE-SCHOOL ASSISTANT (Maternity Leave Contract), Templederry Community Pre-School.
To apply: Please forward your CV marked Private and Confidential to Admin Manager, Loreto House, Kenyon Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary by 7th October 2016.
Note: Candidates must have a minimum of FETAC Level 5 qualification in Childcare & 1 year previous experience working in an Early Years Environment; knowledge of Aistear, good communication skills and a team player.
All salaries are commensurate with experience. A panel may be created from which further vacancies may be drawn.
NTCS is an Equal Opportunities Employer
7. Nenagh Guardian: FIREFIGHTER VACANCIES
Applications are invited for the position of PART TIME FIREFIGHTER with Cashel Fire Brigade. Possible Average Annual Earnings: €20,000
Panels may be created from which vacancies arising during the lifetime of the panel will be filled.
Depending on the number of applications received shortlisting of candidates may be necessary. Shortlisting will be based on the information on your application form.
Application forms and further particulars are available on www.tipperarycoco.ie or by email from email@example.com to whom completed application forms must be returned by not later than 4.00pm on Friday, 14th October 2016.
8. Nenagh Guardian: VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT TOWN FOREMAN, CARRICK-ON-SUIR MUNICIPAL DISTRICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Assistant Town Foreman with Tipperary County Council. Assignment is to the Carrick-On-Suir Municipal District.
Salary Scale: €600.83 to €706.30
This panel will be used to fill both permanent and temporary vacancies that may arise during the lifetime of the panel.
Lifetime of a panel is normally 12 months.
Candidates may be shortlisted based on the information supplied on the application form.
Application forms and particulars are available on www.tipperarycoco.ie and also by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms must be lodged with Human Resources Section, Civic Offices, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary by not later than 4.00p.m. on Friday, 14th October 2016.
Tipperary County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer
1. Situations Vacant – Nenagh Guardian: CHILDMINDER required – Borrisoleigh/Kilkeary area 3 days a week from January. Apply to Box No: P-74.
2. Situations Vacant – Nenagh Guardian: CHILDMINER required to mind child in own home 3 days/week from 12pm – 6pm in Lissenhall area. Please contact 087 926 0772 for further details.
3. Situations Vacant – Nenagh Guardian: EXPERIENCED PERSON required to mind 3 children in children’s own home in Nenagh from December onwards for school terms only. Own car required for school run. Apply to Box No: P-66
4. Situations Vacant – Nenagh Guardian: KIND & RELIABLE CHILDMINDER required to look after 6 month old baby in childminder’s own home, from November, 2 days a week, in Nenagh town and surrounding area. Must be a non-smoker. References required. Apply to Box No: P-72
5. Situations Vacant – Nenagh Guardian: WORK FROM HOME in your own spare time and earn an extra €500 to €3000 per month. Full training provided.
Contact Paul 087 268 1466