1. Midland Tribune: PAINTER & DECORATOR required with some experience. Birr/Roscrea area.
Reply to Box No 776, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly.
2. Midland Tribune: Centra Shinrone require a SHOP ASSISTANT – 2 years’ experience essential. Deli Experience & HACCP training an advantage. Must be flexible.
Email CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
3. Nenagh Guardian: VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT TOWN FOREMAN, CARRICK-ON-SUIR MUNICIPAL DISTRICT. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Assistant Town Foreman with Tipperary County Council. Assignment is to the Carrick-On-Suir Municipal District.
Salary Scale: €600.83 to €706.30
This panel will be used to fill both permanent and temporary vacancies that may arise during the lifetime of the panel. Lifetime of a panel is normally 12 months.
Candidates may be shortlisted based on the information supplied on the application form.
Application forms and particulars are available on www.tipperarycoco.ie and also by email from firstname.lastname@example.org Completed application forms must be lodged with Human Resources Section, Civic Offices, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary by not later than 4.00p.m. on Friday, 14th October 2016.
Tipperary County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer
4. Midland Tribune: PART TIME STAFF required for Shop and Deli in Tullamore area. Applicants must be flexible for Midweek and weekends.
Reply with CV to Box No 368, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly
5. Midland Tribune: North Tipperary LEADER Partnership – CHILDCARE ASSISTANTS (Part-Time)
NTLP invites applications for Two Half Time Temporary Child Care Assistants for our service in Roscrea. The post will include working with children of all age groups, assisting with homework, organising age appropriate activities, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• A qualification in childcare (minimum FETAC level 5) with previous experience working in a professional childcare setting
• Be child-centred with a firm commitment to and understanding of children
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Employment experience in Crèche setting an advantage Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Short-listing of candidates may apply. A panel may be formed from which future positions may be filled. Applications by application form and cover letter marked ‘Child Care Assistant’ to: Childcare Manager, Little Learners Community Childcare, Tullaskeagh, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. For a full job description and application form, Please email: email@example.com or phone 0505 23379. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00 pm Friday 7th October 2016.
6. Midland Tribune: FULL TIME ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE (Tullamore Tribune)
• Applicants must have a background in commercial sale
• Good spoken & written English
• Must be able to achieve targets and meet deadlines
• IT Competent
• Full Valid driving licence – Use of a vehicle Desirable
• Previous sales background in newspapers
• Good commercial knowledge of the area covered by this title
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at short listing, to apply in the first instance please send your CV accompanied by a covering letter in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you. Closing date: Friday 7th October 2016
7. Nenagh Guardian: FIREFIGHTER VACANCIES
Applications are invited for the position of PART TIME FIREFIGHTER with Cashel Fire Brigade. Possible Average Annual Earnings: €20,000
Panels may be created from which vacancies arising during the lifetime of the panel will be filled.
Depending on the number of applications received shortlisting of candidates may be necessary. Shortlisting will be based on the information on your application form.
Application forms and further particulars are available on www.tipperarycoco.ie or by email from email@example.com to whom completed application forms must be returned by not later than 4.00pm on Friday, 14th October 2016.