1. Midland Tribune: PART-TIME ASSISTANT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR required. Hours negotiable. Must be proficient in Excel and Word. Experience in building trade would be helpful. Please apply to Box No. 365, the Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly, with CV. References will be required
2. Midland Tribune: EJ is the leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of access solutions of water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications and utility network worldwide. Across the world, we offer the broadest range of high quality infrastructure access solutions. As an entrepreneurial family owned company, we have a long successful heritage of meeting change with innovation.
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Field / Office based, covering the Republic and Northern Ireland – We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and reliable individual to join our dynamic Irish sales team.
The Field Sales Rep will have overall responsibility for the sales performance of a defined territory within Ireland, with the focus on maximising value and customer satisfaction. He / She will be accountable to the local Sales Manager in the achievement of sales targets.
The successful candidate will have a flair for building relationships with our existing customers, identifying new opportunities and closing deals. They will be3 responsible for the growth and profitability of the business by developing customer awareness and promoting the specification of our full range of products and services.
To be considered for this position, you must also have:
• Proven Field Sales experience within the construction or comparable manufacturing industry
• Effective presentation skills
• Excellent MS Office Skills
• A full clean driving license
As a Field Sales Rep you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Good time management skills are also necessary, as is the ability to work on your own initiative. This role will be largely Field Based.
Please forward your CV in the strictest confidence by post or email before Friday 23rd September 2016.
Personnel Department, EJ, Roscrea Road, Birr, Co. Offaly or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Midland Tribune: BUS DRIVER WANTED for Mountmellick Area. Must have D or D1 Licence Tel: 085 270 4578
4. Midland Tribune: Offaly County Council wish to invite applicants for the following positions:
1. TECHNICIAN GRADE 1 – (Architectural – Building ) Salary €37,632 – €45,227)
2. BUILDINGS FACILITIES SUPERVISOR – 3 year Fixed Term Contract
Salary: €44,493 – €58,005
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons. Panels may be formed on the basis of interview from which successful candidates may be appointed as appropriate vacancies arise within the life of the panel.
Qualifications particulars of posts and application forms are available from The Human Resources Section, Offaly County Council, Áras an Chontae, Charleville Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly (057 9357410. Or can be downloaded from our website www.offaly.ie/jobs
Completed applications should be lodged not later than 4.00pm on Thursday 29th September 2016 to the Senior Executive Officer, Human Resources, Offaly County Council, Aras on Chontae, Charleville Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Offaly County Council reserves the right to shortlist applications having regard to pre-determined criteria based on the requirements of the position and to the likely number of vacancies to be filled.
5. Midland Tribune: SHOP ASSISTANT required 2 years’ experience essential Deli experience and HACCP training an advantage. Must be flexible Birr/Roscrea area Email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
6. Midland Tribune: SECRETARY / RECEPTIONIST wanted to cover Maternity Leave. Beginning November 2016, Birr Town. Experience and good organisational / communication skills required. Must be computer literate. Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Midland Tribune: 1st YEAR APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN. No experience required Westmeath/Offaly area based in Tullamore Apply Box No. 770, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly
8. Midland Tribune: All Pro Recruitment – are recruiting for ALL CONSTRUCTION TRADES, LABOURERS & CLEANING OPERATIVES for a site in the Offaly area. Please send CV’s to email@example.com
Contact Bernard on 087 364 3150 Alan on 089 200 1487 or our office on 057 93 40032 for further information
9. Midland Tribune: CHILDCARE ASSISTANT required Tullamore area. Ideal candidate for role must have minimum FETAC Level 5, First Aid and Manual Handling 2 years’ experience in a childcare setting. Candidates must be flexible, passionate about the development of the individual child, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on their own initiative. Immediate start. Send CV to box No. 364, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr Co Offaly by 21st September 2016.
10. Midland Tribune: LARGE MODERN PIG FARM in Midlands REQUIRES EMPLOYEE to operate dry sow house section. 5 years relevant experience necessary. Qualifications preferable. Phone: 086 103 0031
11. Midland Tribune: BAR PERSON required for pub outside of Tullamore. Experience an advantage but not essential as training can be given. Reply to Box No. 363, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr, Co Offaly
12. Midland Tribune: KIND RELIABLE CHILDMINDER required in Roscrea area to look after 3 children in their own home. Between 3-6pm 4 evenings a week. Own car essential. Supervision of homework and light housework included. Box No: 772, The Midland Tribune, Main Street, Birr Co Offaly