- The Guardian: Input relevant Box Number, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: Input relevant Box Number, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Midland Tribune: Input relevant Box Number, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly
- Limerick Leader: Input relevant Box Number, 54 O’Connell Street, Limerick.
- Thurles Pharmacy is looking for two new members to join our enthusiastic team.
The new roles will help us at a very exciting time as we re-launch our Pharmacy. We are looking for two proactive people who have experience of working in a retail environment and work well as part of a team.
One to work predominantly on the OTC counter, and one predominantly on Beauty & Fragrance.
The position for the OTC Counter Assistant is full time, five days a week, which may include some Sundays and Bank Holidays. Experience in selling medication and counselling patients is essential. Knowledge of the McIernons system and cashing-up would be an advantage.
The position in the Beauty & Fragrance Department is a part-time position of three days per week, which will include some Sundays and Bank Holidays. Knowledge of Cosmetics and Skincare are essential. Ability to do make-overs is an advantage.
Both positions will include supporting your colleagues in all areas of selling, customer support and looking after the shop.
Please post or mail CV’s to Trish Kinane, Pharmacy Manager/ email@example.com
- MAKE EXTRA MONEY THROUGH NURSE ON CALL
Calling All Nurses and Midwifes:
– Do you wish to be in charge of your own work schedule?
– Do you want to be able to work around family commitments and work when it suits you?
– Do you want to pursue a new career but need to keep yourself funded in the meantime?
– Do you want to reduce your working hours but wish to keep your hand in and your skills up?
– Do you just want to make a few extra euro for the holidays or something special?
NURSE ON CALL CAN HELP
Pick and choose your own hours, work as much or as little as you like. Agency Nursing let you take charge of your own work schedule.
Work available now for RGNs, RCNs, RMs, RPNs and RNIDs. New Graduates and Nurses returning to work also very welcome.
Please spread the word to friends, family and colleagues as we have work available for all nurses and midwifes? From one shift a month right up to full-time work.
For more information, please call Tanya Gorey on 01 496 5199 (Mon-Fri, 9-5) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse on Call is Ireland’s largest Nursing Agency. Established in 1981 and the sole holder of the HSE Nursing Tender in the following Counties: Dublin, Louth, Meath, Cavan, Monaghan, Westmeath, Kildare, Laois, Offaly, Kilkenny, Wexford, Waterford, Carlow, South Tipperary, Cork, Kerry
- Ireland’s fastest-growing retailer is now recruiting. The more we grow, the more we need people like you. STORE MANAGEMENT required for Co. Tipperary. Opportunities available in Cahir, Cashel, Clonmel, Roscrea, Tipperary Town and Thurles.
Aldi employs around 2,400 people in Ireland with over 100 stores and, as one of the world’s leading grocery retailers, we’re constantly growing.
We need exceptional people to run our stores and continue the levels of value and quality our customers have come to expect. Your role will be to achieve the highest sales possible in store, whilst ensuring an efficient and cooperative working environment, excellent customer service, consistent store standards, minimal costs, optimum productivity, tightly controlled inventory and price change, strong due diligence and accurate accounts.
If you’re interested in working with a great group of people, in a dynamic and fast-moving retail environment, a career at Aldi could be for you. If you’re ambitious, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us), you’re sure to like what’s in store.
Previous retail experience is not essential; however previous management experience is required.
– Store Manager Salary €50,000 rising to €69,000 in year 4
– Assistant Store Manager Salary €39,500 rising to €45,000 in year 5
– 5 day 45-hour week
– Up to 5 week’s paid holiday
– Company pension scheme
– Full training provided
Apply yourself here aldirecruitment.ie
CLS RECRUITMENT are recruiting for the following positions on local projects:
– MACHINE DRIVERS/OPERATIVES
– GENERAL LABOURERS
– ELECTRICIANS, 1ST AND 2ND FIX CARPENTERS
– SHUTTERING CARPENTER
Pracownicy Budowlani z safe passem potrzebni w Nenagh.
Please provide Safe Pass Number and licence/ticket number where relevant.
Send CV to email@example.com
OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP and manage your own B2B territory for a national utility company. Would suit person looking to work either mornings or full time. Excellent remuneration with bonus structure. Candidates should have a strong professional business manner, good communication skills with a desire and tenacity to succeed. Full training and support is provided.
Please contact Alan on 087 755 4521
GOING TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Looking for some work. Maybe I can help. Outdoor work involving basic labouring and traffic control.
Call Seamus Maher on 087 103 9570 (until 6th October) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (anytime).
TRUCK DRIVERS required. Rigid & Artic, experience required.
Send CV to Clean Ireland Recycling, Smithstown, Shannon, Co. Clare