- The Guardian: Input relevant Box Number, Summerhill, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Tipperary Star: Input relevant Box Number, Friar St, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Midland Tribune: Input relevant Box Number, Main Street, Birr, Co. Offaly
- Limerick Leader: Input relevant Box Number, 54 O’Connell Street, Limerick.
1. SUMMER HOTEL WORK AVAILABLE.
May suit students awaiting results and full time positions. Full training given to genuine hardworking people. Accommodation available.
Apply Rathbaun Hotel, Main Street, Lisdoonvarna, Co. Clare.
Tel: 065 707 4009.
2. EXPERIENCED WELDER FABRICATOR required. Immediate start. Must have initiative to work on own. No time wasters. Phone: 0505-43186 or 0505-43919
3. Glasheen’s Coaches, Holycross.
COACH DRIVER required for national and international driving. Experience is an advantage but not necessary. Applicants must hold a category D licence.
Please contact 0504-43227, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
4. Are you an experienced R.G.N. seeking a challenge?
Shannondoc, the GP out of hour’s service wishes to recruit TELEPHONE TRIAGE NURSES
An Bord Altranais Registered General Nurse (RGN) with 4 years post registration experience
Recent experience in at least one of the following disciplines is desirable:
Accident and Emergency, Paediatrics, Practice Nursing, Obstetrics, General Medicine, Family Planning
– Proven questioning and listening skills
– Demonstrate independent decision making ability
– Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient IT/Keyboard skills
These positions offer:
– Part time positions
– Roster includes Evenings, Overnights and Weekend work
– Excellent pay and conditions
The Call Centre is located at St. Camillus’ Hospital, Limerick.
Informal enquiries are welcomed by Camilla O’Donoghue at 061-459530, Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 17.30. CV’s by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday, 14th July 2014 at 12.00 midday.
Shannondoc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
5. FULL TIME STAFF required for shop – Templemore area.
Reply to Box No: 343, Tipperary Star, Friar Street, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
6. We are currently recruiting for an EXPERIENCED SOUS CHEF and a COMMIS CHEF for our busy kitchen here in Aherlow House Hotel and Lodges, in the The Glen of Aherlow in Co. Tipperary.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in a Hotel environment. More details available on request.
Please send your CV to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Padre Pio Nursing Home is currently recruiting for the following positions:
NIGHT CARE ASSISTANT
3 nights per week, FETAC Level 5 essential, previous nursing home experience desirable.
HOUSEKEEPER -30 hours per week
Please forward CV’s to email@example.com or send to Lucie McCormack, Director of Nursing, Padre Pio Nursing Home, Holycross, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
For enquiries to 0504-43110
8. Clancy Construction
To facilitate our continued expansion Clancy Construction require a QUALITY MANAGER.
To implement current ISO 9001 & 14001 procedures, inspection of all new construction works, implementing site quality control procedures. Candidates should have significant technical expertise in the construction industry, fully familiar with current building practices, current building regulations and the amended building control regulations. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction industry, degree qualified in either architecture, construction management or civil engineering.
Suitable candidates should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pipe Fitter, GAS Welders, Scaffolder (Basic/Adv), Flagman, Industrial Plumbers & Electricians, Groundsworkers, Site Dumper Driver, Plant Operators and All Tradesmen required for Clonmel & Tipperary County. Pracownicy Budowlani z safe passem potrzebni w Clonmel & Tipperary County.
Send CV to email@example.com
- TAXI DRIVER wanted for Thurles area.
Reply to Box No: 342, Tipperary Star, Friar Street, Thurles, Co. Tipperary